Where do we ship?
- We ship all across the continental USA.
What days can my order be delivered on?
- We ship via UPS and they deliver all days of the week, besides Sunday.
Shipping Information - When does my order ship?
- The orders we receive on business days Monday–Thursday before 12:00 PM EST and Friday before 10 AM will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after this time will be shipped on the next business day via 2 day shipping. If you select a specific delivery date, your shipment will be delivered on the date that you selected. However, if special arrangements need to be made, you can contact us at email@example.com
I need to change my order shipping address
- Please email the correct mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our ‘Contact Us’ page to send us your correct shipping information. We will acknowledge your email within 24 hrs and update the shipping address. Please note that we cannot guarantee a change of address if submitted more than 3 hours after the order was placed.
How long does a balloon in a box last?
- With the right care and attention, your balloon will float for 2-3 days after delivery. We have special insulated foil to keep the balloon inflated throughout shipping. Unfortunately, sometimes a balloon may burst and/or deflate in transit. Just like a physical balloon store, we cannot predict what will happen to a balloon after it leaves our facility, but we take reasonable precautions to prevent breakage.
Does Balloons In The Box deliver inflated helium balloons?
- Yes! We deliver inflated helium balloons all over the United States.
Why does my balloon deflate?
- Actual flying times will also depend on temperature and atmospheric conditions. Helium is sensitive to temperature changes. Cold air causes the helium to shrink, which makes the balloon appear to deflate, although it still floats. Heat can cause the helium to expand and the balloon to burst.
Keeping the balloon in a stable environment is the best way to keep it lasting.
Can I return my order?
- We cannot accept any balloons as a return for a refund. Please do not ship us balloons as a return. However, if your order was returned to us as ‘undeliverable’ by UPS, we will investigate the issue.
Customer satisfaction is our priority. If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service department.
What time of the day will my order arrive?
- Deliveries are typically made between the hours of 10:00 AM and 9PM. We are unable to guarantee time of delivery, as this depends on our affiliates' delivery schedule in your service area. You can check the estimated time arrival in your location with UPS.
Can I be sure my gift will be delivered on time?
- We understand the importance of gifts arriving by the selected delivery date. The smiles, the awe, the surprise is the reason we fulfill orders by the date specified. We'll do everything in our power to ensure on-time delivery. Even though we ship orders on time we cannot promise that UPS would follow the schedule promptly. We do not take responsibility any orders arriving later than the delivery date selected.
How do I specify a specific date?
- On the product detail page, at the right, there is an earliest delivery date and a latest delivery date. You can click on a date in those sections to ensure prompt arrival for one of the 2 selected dates.
Where do you ship from?
- We ship from New Jersey.
- Add Content
Do you offer discounted rates for bulk orders for corporate or event gifting?
- Yes we do! Please email us at Sales@balloonsinthebox.com with any questions and order details and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Will the person that I am sending the Cardallon to know that I was the one who sent it to them?
- That is up to you! The orders can be anonymous or not. We will never show your shipping address as the return address.
On the personalized card you can sign off with your name and let the recipient know who sent the balloons in the box.